Basketball Products International, LLC respects each individual’s right to personal privacy. We will collect and use information through our website only in the ways disclosed in this statement. This statement applies solely to information collected at www.basketballproductsinternational.com
Part I. Information Collection
- Basketball Products International, LLC collects information through our website at several points. We collect the general usage statistics about every visitor to better gauge the use of our website.
- For our visitors who have bought a product or used our shopping cart, we store the information requested during the add to cart / checkout process for ordering and to allow a user to come back and complete an order at any time.
- We do employ cookies. A cookie is a small text file that our Web server places on a user’s computer hard drive to be a unique identifier. Cookies enable Basketball Products International, LLC to provide a customized shopping experience to its users. Our cookies do have an expiration date. Our cookies do collect personally identifiable information when the user logs in to identify the user and provide a secure environment in which the user can perform tasks related to his account.
Part II. Information Usage
- The information collected by Basketball Products International, LLC will be used to conduct business specific to Basketball Products International, LLC
- Registered users will receive additional announcements from us about products, services, special deals, and a newsletter. Out of respect for the privacy of our users, we present the option to not receive these types of communications in a quick and easy manner.
- The information we collect will not be used to create customer profiles based on browsing or purchasing history. We will not supplement information collected at our website with data from other sources
- We may offer links to other websites. Please note: When you click on links to other websites, we encourage you to read their privacy policies. Their standards may differ from ours.
Part III. Access to Information
Basketball Products International, LLC maintains the accuracy of our information by voluntary submissions from the users. Registered users may access their own personal information and contact us about inaccuracies they may find. Users may delete their information from our database by logging into their account and deleting it or contact us to do so for them.
Part IV. Problem Resolution
If problems arise, users may contact Basketball Products International, LLC through phone, email or contact form as listed on our contact page. We are committed to resolving disputes within one week.
Part V. Data Storage and Security
The Basketball Products International, LLC protects user information with the following security measures: Through use of a 1024 bit SSL during checkout, by not storing credit cards or social security numbers on its server, and through secured access to user data.