Spalding A8s and A10s Portable Backstops
Spalding portable backstops are designed for main court competition. One person can easily operate the backstop without hydraulics or electric motors.
- Available in 10' 8" and 8' extensions to meet all professional, collegiate, high school and international specifications
- Spring assisted lifting mechanism
- Auto Lift Mechanism (ALM) system for one step set-up without tools
- SuperGlass Pro Backboard with unconditional lifetime warranty
- Slam-Dunk® Precision 180 Goal with unconditional 7-year warranty
- 4" thick protective padding covered in 30 oz. vinyl
- Positive lock at 8', 9', and 10' playing heights
- Electrostatic powder coat finish available in custom colors
- Rolls on six 6" x 2" casters for maximum load dispersion
- Counterweight of 1800 to 2000 lbs. for superior stability
- Floor anchor system compatible with all surfaces
Call 866/621-DUNK (3865) to order component parts separately.